What could happen if someone ate you out while you have a yeast infection
It would not be good for you and it would probably look/taste absolutely disgusting. Already done it? Props to you! ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-could-happen-if-someone-ate-you-out-while-you-have-a-yeast-infection ]
More Answers to "What could happen if someone ate you out while you have a yeast infection"
- What could happen if someone ate you out while you have a yeast i...?
- It would not be good for you and it would probably look/taste absolutely disgusting. Already done it? Props to you! ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- first time with a yeast infection. what happens to the ovule pill? does the whole thing disolve, or fall out?
- Q: i'm asking in pregnancy cause i hear that pregnant women are more prone to yeast infections.and while on the topic..... WHAT THE F... this is the most painful, most uncomfortable thing ever. can anyone tell me some different tricks so that i NEVER or have slim to NO chances of ever getting one again. I eat tons of yogurt as it is, and i'm sure that i got mine cause i was on some antibiotics for a UTI, and the Nurse told me to watch out for yeast infections, but i didn't think that i would actually get it!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Horrible! I wouldn't even wish this on my worst enemy!!!I heard that there are daily over the counter pill you can take, does anyone know what they are and where they are sold?***SORRY*** I'm not pregnant, i am just asking in this catagory because i hear that pregnat women get these often so i figured more ladies in here could help!
- A: There's a prescription pill called Diflucan that you can take orally. It's one pill. That's it. It's the easiest way to deal with it. Call the doctor that prescribed and tell him/her that you now have a yeast infection. I don't know about Diflucan and pregnancy, so anything that you take, even if it's OTC, you'll want to triple ensure that it's safe for pregnant women. Good luck to you.
- my boyfriend eat me out and i just realized i have a yeast infection. is that bad?
- Q: ive been having ALTOT of sex lately and thought i was just sore from doing it too many times so we kept having sex while i had it like 3 times after and he gave me oral so is that a bad thing? what will happen to my bf if i dont tell him?
- A: He could get the infection in his throat or esophagus. It is not just something that occurs in the vagina...it can occur anywhere that it is very moist. I would suggest telling him, if he is a good guy he will understand----if not, then you dont need him.
- Antibiotics & Yeast Infection?
- Q: I've heard and read that when taking antibiotics, they kill the good bacteria "down there", which causes a yeast infection. Is this true, and has anyone had this happen? If so, what are some good ways to prevent it from happening? I've heard eating yogurt while taking antibiotics will lessen the chances; is there any truth to this?
- A: When I take antibiotics, I eat a yogurt a day and don't get an infection. You should try it.
Prev Question: What is the quantity or amount of Xanax it take to overdose
People also view