What can be done about fluid in your lungs
If you have fluid in you lungs you should either try to cough it up or go see a doctor, depending on what liquid is in your lungs. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-be-done-about-fluid-in-your-lungs ]
More Answers to "What can be done about fluid in your lungs"
- What can be done about fluid in your lungs
- If you have fluid in you lungs you should either try to cough it up or go see a doctor, depending on what liquid is in your lungs. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what should i do about having fluid in my lungs?
- Q: i just found out that i have fluid in my lungs but the amount they found is not too much..the doctor said that it could have been the cause of a respiratory infection that i didn't know about. but there not to worried, they told me that if i were to get a fever to go to the hospital...should i just leave it at that or get a second opinion?
- A: If you experience any worsening of your symptoms, call your doctor for more advice. If you have to wait until the next day to reach your doctor, go to the emergency department or to an urgent care center immediately.You should be improving if your doctor does not want you to be treated as an inpatient. If you find it harder to breath, get medical attention quickly.
- What does it mean if there is fluid in your lungs?
- Q: =( =( =( I just found out that my grandpa is in the hospital because there was fluid in his lungs. They are doing test and I'm seeing him tomorrow. What does that mean? What can possibly be wrong that there is fluid in his lungs????My parents are going to the hospital now, I want to go, but i have to watch my little brother. I'm really worried. he is doing test now, plus he is older
- A: Fluid in the lungs could be caused by a condition called Congestive Heart Failure (CHF). CHF is a condition where the heart cannot pump enough blood to the bodys other organs. As blood flow out of the heart slows, blood returning to the heart from the veins backs up and causes congestion in the tissues. This causes edema or swelling like in the legs and ankles but can also collect in the lungs too.
- When smoking, does the lighter fluid get in your lungs?
- Q: I don't smoke, but always wondered about this. Since the fire is fueled by the lighter fluid, does it get into the smoke?
- A: Only if you drink it.
Prev Question: Is it unhealthy to weigh 100 pounds when your 4 feet 11 inches and your a 13 year old girl
People also view