Is Chex Mix good for you
Chex Mix really isn't good for you. It has 6 grams of fat per 49g of food, with 1 gram of that saturated. It also has 1/4 of your daily limit of sodium! If you want a healthy snack, try fruits and veggies. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-chex-mix-good-for-you ]
More Answers to "Is Chex Mix good for you"
- Is Chex Mix good for you
- Chex Mix really isn't good for you. It has 6 grams of fat per 49g of food, with 1 gram of that saturated. It also has 1/4 of your daily limit of sodium! If you want a healthy snack, try fruits and veggies.
- Does Chex Mix taste better with peanut butter ?
- CHEX MIX PUPPY CHOW 9 cup Chex 1 cup chocolate chips 1/2 cup peanut butter 1/4 cup butter 1/4 teaspoon vanilla 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar Put cereal in large bowl. Melt chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter. Remove from heat and stir in ...
- Does cheese flavored chex mix taste better at 10AM?
- I prefer the Turtle Chex mix in the morning. Nom nom nom nom.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a good recipe for homemade chex mix?
- Q: i have chex cereal and worchester sauce but i don't know how to make it
- A: The Original Chex Party MixBrought to you by Recipe SummaryPrep Time 15Ready In 135Servings 24 (1/2 cup each)Ingredients6 Tbsp margarine or butter*2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce3/4 tsp garlic powder1 1/2 tsp seasoned salt1/2 tsp onion powder3 cups Corn Chex® cereal3 cups Rice Chex® cereal3 cups Wheat Chex® cereal1 cup mixed nuts1 cup pretzels1 cup garlic-flavor bite-size bagel chips or regular-size bagel chips, broken into 1-inch piecesDirectionsHeat oven to 250°. Melt margarine in large roasting pan in oven. Stir in seasonings. Gradually stir in remaining ingredients until evenly coated. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container. 12 cups snack.Microwave Directions:Melt margarine in large microwavable bowl uncovered on High. Stir in seasonings. Gradually stir in remaining ingredients until evenly coated. Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
- is chex mix healthy and good for a vegan diet?
- Q: http://www.wackypackages.org/stickers/4th_2006/realproducts/chexmix.jpgi love chex mix but i'm trying to be vegan and i dont know if it's actually much healthier than chips or if it's even vegan :/
- A: Most of the flavors of Chex Mix have some kind of milk product in the flavoring, so they're not vegan. But you can definitely make your own and put whatever you want in it and make it as healthy as possible.
- do anybody have a recipe for a really good chex mix need it for upcoming party?
- A: I sure do! And it's a different one!Walther Party Mix1, 5-oz. bag whole pecans1, 12-oz. can mixed nuts1 bag popped microwave popcorn, remove unpopped kernels.7 C. Crispix cerealPut ingredients into large roaster pan.Glaze:1/2 C. butter1/2 C. brown sugar1/2 C. light corn syrup1/4-1/2 tsp. cinnamonHeat to boiling and pour over the mixture in roaster. Stir to coat. Bake 1 hour at 250o, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven and place on waxed paper. Store in air- tight container when cool.This is good at parties too!Crunchy Caramel Corn2 C. brown sugar½ C. white Karo syrup2 sticks butter1 tsp. cream of tartar1 tsp. baking soda6 qt. popped cornPop the corn. Spray a roaster pan with PAM and pour in the corn. Boil sugar, syrup, butter and cream of tartar for five minutes. Remove from heat and add baking soda. Pour over popped corn in the roaster. Heat oven to 200o and bake for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Dump mixture onto wax paper and break apart as quickly as possible. Store in an airtight container.Hope you enjoy!!!nfd♥
Prev Question: Why do people think about things they don't want to
People also view