How to drive high
Driving while under the influence of a drug which is illegal and dangerous. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-drive-high ]
More Answers to "How to drive high"
- How to drive high
- Driving while under the influence of a drug which is illegal and dangerous. ChaCha again soon!
- Why is my sex drive so high
- All behaviors are originated by our thoughts. The behavior that you describe is those of an individual that is consumed with sexual orientated thoughts - possibly even to the point that it has become life-controlling.
- What causes a high sex drive?
- Chemically, it is caused by high levels of testosterone. I've been thinking of spiking my husbands food with testosterone..... But yes, it is perfectly normal to experience highs and lows in sex drive.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do you get better gas mileage when you drive high?
- Q: Do you think that you get better gas mileage when you're driving and you're high? Because i've noticed that i tend to drive more relaxed and less on/off on the gas pedal. What do you guys think?
- A: Yes, you do, but your chance of having an accident is also higher. The cost of that will more than offset the savings on the gas.
- Is it dangerous to drive when your high off weed?
- Q: i need to know. cuz my sister is sometimes driving high and theres other people with her and there getting high in their car and just driving around.so what can really happen, and how does it make someone feel? and is it like driving drunk? and what can happen if the cops pull u over and smell it?
- A: Actually no its not very dangerous because people are usually more aware and more careful than sober drivers actually!But if you are seriously stoned ( too much) then i would not do it.
- My husband is not interested in sex and I have a very high drive. How can I make myself not for him?
- Q: I am 29 and hubby is 32 a good man and father. He has lost interest insex but my drive is very high. I don't wanna bother him so how do I go about decreasing my sex drive so I won't bother him for sex? I love him and understand and don't wanna be a burden on him. Please help.
- A: There is a happy medium somewhere. If he has suddenly lost his drive, it would probably be a good idea to find out why. Is he recently into porn?Is it a medical thing? Do you suspect at all that he's cheating?I would look for the reason and then deal with it from there.
Prev Question: Are there risks
People also view