How much weight can you lose in a week from taking adderall
Losing weight may be one of the reasons why so many people abuse Adderall, but weightloss varies, it seems to be higher in teens. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-weight-can-you-lose-in-a-week-from-taking-adderall ]
More Answers to "How much weight can you lose in a week from taking adderall"
- How much weight can you lose in a week from taking adderall?
- Losing weight may be one of the reasons why so many people abuse Adderall, but weightloss varies, it seems to be higher in teens.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much weight can you lose in 2 weeks on adderall? if you exercise?
- Q: i just started taking it three days ago. andddd i havent ate anything in 3 days because im not hungry on adderall. if i do this for 2 weeks how much weight will i lose?and i dont want any answers likeeee "OMG you are going to die ogmomgomgomg you only take that when you have ADD omgggg go to the doctors" realllllly i dont care about being healthy at all. if you dont like it dont answer my question
- A: Weight loss is based on calories consumed and burned. Adderall will do nothing towards this except curb your appetite. How many calories are in the meals you will forget to eat?It's math thing.Be careful.
- how much weight cani lose in a month taking adderall? ?
- Q: or maybe how much i can lose in a week ok i jus want a number of pounds i know its not healthy
- A: i used to take adderall it is for your ADD do not abuse it to try to loose weight i did unfortunately lose weight from it. but it doesn't make you loose weight. it makes your body think that your not hungry so you don't eat as much.
- I am currently taking adderall for ADD. I am also trying to lose weight...?
- Q: I go to the gym five days a week. My adderall makes me not hungry, so i barely eat anything during the day (or i just forget to eat because i am busy) Some days i dont eat anything during the day. But when i get home around seven or eight o'clock at night, my adderall has worn off and i get hungry, so i eat...alot. and i use the excuse of "well i didnt eat anything today so i can eat all my daily calories now" (which is right before bed) what can i do? Also, i am only taking Adderall for ADD...NOT WEIGHTLOSS, so i dont want to hear people saying that taking adderall for weightloss is bad because that is not why i am taking it, however it is a plus!*Is there anyone that has lost weight while taking adderall? if so what were your eating habits like? (calories per day)
- A: eat complex carbs to avoid extreme hunger.
Prev Question: Will prescription eye drops ciprodex take away red eyes? Or what do they do
People also view