How many mg is a white XANEX bar
A white Xanex bar typically had 2 milligrams of medication in it, it is the largest available type of the anti-anxiety drug Xanex. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-mg-is-a-white-xanex-bar ]
More Answers to "How many mg is a white XANEX bar"
- How many miligrams are in white Xanax bars?
- 2 mg its like a depressant. dont take it if you are not prescribed. if you have a legitimate disorder like post traumatic stress, it can prevent an impending panic attack. it calms you down. xanax is highly addictive.
- How strong are white xanax bars?
- any bar is 2 mg. 2 mg pills are typically bigger than others and are white but there are also yellow bars. white footballs or mylan circles = .25mg orange footballs or mylan circles = .5mg blue footballs or mylan circles = 1mg white bars or...
- What is the difference between white and yellow xanax bars??
- The difference between them is that the yellow ones are extended release and the white ones are the quicker release form.
Prev Question: Do shrooms test positive in drug tests
People also view