How long does it take for the swelling to go down
The body slowly returns to its normal level of functioning and swelled and erect body parts return to their previous size. MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-for-the-swelling-to-go-down ]
More Answers to "How long does it take for the swelling to go down"
- I've had to go in to have wisdom teeth pulled twice. The first time I had three pulled, the second time, one. Each time I was swollen, and each time the swelling went down in about two days. My doctor had told me to ice it for only 15 minut...
- Well, "underbite surgery" is kind of vague so it's hard to say. If you mean orthognathic surgery to either move your upper jawbone (LaFort Osteotomy) or lower jawbone (mandibular osteotomy) to correct Class II or Class III maloc...
- you may have slept on the side that you have it on. when I got my lip pierced, I noticed that if I didn't prop my head up a little more with pillows before going to sleep that my swelling would be worse when I woke up. you can help the swel...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- My dog was neutured 4 days ago, how long does it take for the swelling to go down?
- Q: My dog had infected testicles and was given antibiotics (Cephalexin) but he kept chewing on his testicles, so, the vet suggested neuturing w/c we did 4 days ago...his testicles are swollen, about the size of two golf balls...how long does it take for the swelling to go down? I called the vet office and told the receptionist to call us back but he never did. Also, we went back to the vet the next day after neuturing bec. my dog was bleeding the night after the surgery and he had forgotten to give us pain medication!!! Anway, it's Sunday and the vet office is closed...so, if anyone has pets that experienced the same dilemma i'm experiencing right now, pls. help.
- A: as long as you are keeping your dog quiet and preventing him from licking the incision, the swelling should start to subside right about now.leash walks only outside to potty and then take him back in. no running, no jumping, no playing, etc. for at least a week.
- how long does the swelling take to go down in the cheek after having an infected tooth removed?
- Q: I had an absessed tooth removed that made my cheek and eye swell up .. how long does it take for the swelling to go down after having it removed?
- A: Couple hours.Probably not even, you'll be ok!Some ice should help speed up the recovery.
- I rolled my ankle. How long does it take for the swelling to go down?
- Q: It happened 1.5 months ago, it's no longer discolored and is only a little swollen. I have it braced up and that seems to help with keeping the swelling down and keeps the pain away. Does it normally take this long? I've been following the R.I.C.E. guidlines although I haven't been that strict with following it. Is there anything else I should be doing or just get strick about following the R.I.C.E. guidlines?
- A: If it was truly a sprain - it can take several months. Many people get tears in tendons, muscles, etc. and believe they are sprains or strains. If it is indeed just a rolling of an ankle, a sprain if you will, there can be some bleeding inside which can take a while for your body to absorb. I twisted my ankle in November and at time it still gives me fits. Had an x-ray and an MRI - not broken, nothing torn. But it takes a TON of time. Sorry I don't have better news.
Prev Question: What is Lexapro generic for
People also view