How long does it take for a little toe to heel when broken
A pinky toe fracture in a normal person takes about 6 weeks to heal. The pain will be gone for the most part in 2-3 weeks, however. Until then ice your foot for the first 48 hours and wear shoes as soon as you are comfortable doing so. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-for-a-little-toe-to-heel-when-broken ]
More Answers to "How long does it take for a little toe to heel when broken"
- How long does it take for a little toe to heel when broken
- A pinky toe fracture in a normal person takes about 6 weeks to heal. The pain will be gone for the most part in 2-3 weeks, however. Until then ice your foot for the first 48 hours and wear shoes as soon as you are comfortable doing so. ChaC...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how long does it take to break in a new pair of ballet flats?
- Q: my new shoes rub my heels and by my little toes, and it hurts really badly.so long would it take to break them in?please help methank you :)and the best answer for this one..http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnVagX3JWz1wxqKMAPX5EskjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20070212092551AAGkFGSdoes it work?
- A: 4 months says my lil sis w/ 2 pairs of ballet flats
- Broken toe pain after 4 months?
- Q: I think I broke my little toe back in March but I was coaching ball and didn't have time to go to the Dr. I wore flip flops and tried to not do too much running but it hurt for a long time and now I still can't stand to wear a shoe other than a flip flop. Anything that puts any pressure against it causes it to swell and hurt. So I am wondering ..can a person wear flip flops into the winter ??? and does anyone know of any kind closed heeled flip flops? Sandals that touch my little toe hurt as well as tennis shoes with the toe cut out!! Any suggestions?? Think I will have to have surgery or will it get better if I just bite the bullet and wear tennis shoes until the pain goes away?
- A: it wont go away, go to the damn doctor
- i stubbed my 2 little toes real hard, maybe broken?,, should i go dr, or do they heal on their own?
- Q: i was getting undressed today, as i flicked my pants off hard i stubbed my toes against the corner of the doorway, i swear they are so sore and bruised could i have cracked them or something?, my husband said the dr wont do nothing anyway, so i shouldnt go drhow long will they b sore?,,, im maid of honour at my sisters wedding tomorrow, im meant to wear heels,,, damn xxxxxxxxcould they b broken?
- A: Congratulation to your sister! You will still look good in the pictures! Your husband is correct. Unless your toes are pointing in the wrong direction the doctor won't do anything. Take old fashioned aspirin with tylenol. Nothing will reduce swelling better than aspirin. Ask your sister if she can change the shoe selection, to something that will work for you. Are you the only one standing up for her, or are there bride's maids?Remember that nobody smiles or talks about anything that went right in a wedding. It is the things that show that we are human and not perfect that makes your wedding special. So if everybody except her is wearing flat sandals because of your toe, the flats and your broken toes will be cherished memories in future years.Here is a great idea and it is in Australia. http://www.ladybead.com/xo
Prev Question: Why do I keep having sharp pains in between the very bottom of my rib cage
People also view