How long do you have to wait to read a tb test
TB skin tests should be read between 48 and 72 hours after the injection when the size of the induration is maximal. Tests read after 72 hours tend to underestimate the size of the induration. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-do-you-have-to-wait-to-read-a-tb-test ]
More Answers to "How long do you have to wait to read a tb test"
- How long do I have to wait to have my TB skin test read??
- Routinely, less than a 5 minute wait.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long do you have to wait to repeat a TB skin test?
- Q: I forgot to get my skin test read. How long do I have to wait before getting tested agian?
- A: 14 days is the most you should wait as per the doctors idea time
- i had my tb skin test done, but did not mak it bac in 3 days to get it read how long should i wait to get over
- A: the clinic that placed the tb test can tell you how long you have to wait. You can probably do it immediately. Sometimes they will read it if it's longer than 3 days and you are sure it's a negative reading. If the spot where the test was done was not red or raised, you likely have a negative test.
Prev Question: How to you get rid of the stomach flu
People also view