How does hydrocodone make you feel
Hydrocodone is a prescription painkiller. It is in a group of drugs called narcotic pain relievers.It can make users feel high. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-does-hydrocodone-make-you-feel ]
More Answers to "How does hydrocodone make you feel"
- Does hydrocodone make you feel mellow?
- It depends on the person taking them. Some people it just knocks out. while others it can act like an 'upper'. I also know people who hydrocodone made uptight and tense. I myself broke out in hives, Fun,fun. So hey, if it mellows you out,...
- Can enough hydrocodone make u feel uninhibited?
- Enough hydrocodone can probably make you feel anything you want to feel. The bad thing is that this drug is highly addictive.
- How will 25mg of Hydrocodone make me feel i'm 6'1 240 lbs never t...?
- Pretty Damn good i have been taking alot of hydros i am 6,0 and 155 i take 30 mg and am flying not really no diff i am 6,0 even and 135 taking hydrocodone 10/500mg blue pill watson inscription 540 on the front
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does hydrocodone feel like, is it best to take it with another pain killer like advil?
- Q: I was just prescribed with hydrocodone for pain in my ear, and i'm nervous about what it will do to me, how will it effect me?
- A: Hydrocodone is an opioid, which means that it is a man-made derivitive of codiene, an actual opiate. Hydrocodone, like other opioids and opiates, gives the sensation of euphoria, as well as pain relief, which is what tends to make it extremely addictive. So long as you take it as directed, however, you don't have to worry. It also causes itching, nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, dry mouth, sweating, urinary retention, and constipation.
- why does darvocet and hydrocodone make my throat feel like there is something caught in it that I cannot expel
- Q: its driving me absolutely mad and I feel as if i have hacked my entire lining of my throat out and there are still little bits of crap in there! HELP!
- A: You could be sensitive to the histamine producing properties of the drugs, since all opoids produce a histamine release. High levels of histamines or people sensitive to histamine releases could experience a constricted airway. Benadril is an anti-histamine so in emergency situations where people experience the closing of an airway, it can give given as an emergency response.The second possibility is very similar to the first, an allergic reaction. An allergic reaction causes a HUGE histamines to be released and this could be life threatening. Either way, it sounds like a histamine release. Try taking a small dose of benadril. Contact your doctor as soon as possible and do not take more until you consulted with him or her. If your airways constriction gets worse, go to the ER. Allergic reactions can be life threatening.I don't think its dry mouth, but drinking water might help a little.
- does hydrocodone make you feel mellow?
- Q: is it the best thing to chill with besides weed?
- A: It depends on the person taking them. Some people it just knocks out. while others it can act like an 'upper'. I also know people who hydrocodone made uptight and tense. I myself broke out in hives, Fun,fun. So hey, if it mellows you out, why not just enjoy it?
Prev Question: What do i do for Infected hangnail
People also view