Does hand sanitizer ever expire
Yes, usually within six months to a year. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-hand-sanitizer-ever-expire ]
More Answers to "Does hand sanitizer ever expire"
- Does hand sanitizer expire or have an expiration date??
- hi, yes it does and you should find that on the bottle itself and if it comes as bulk and you can't find that information then just watch the consistency of the product. All the hand sanitizers that i have it is on the bottle. Also if you a...
- Is expired hand sanitizer dangerous?
- yes it is the alchohal might have evaporated out of it it won't have as much effect
- Can i still use expired hand sanitizer?
- It depends. The active ingredient in most hand sanitizers is some form of alcohol. Alcohol has a tendency to evaporate quite easily, so it's pretty likely that the expiry date has something to do with that. It's also possible that the bottl...
Prev Question: How many strains of the flu does the flu shot cover
People also view