Does Aderal make you more emotional
Yes, Adderall can make a person moody and/or irritable. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-aderal-make-you-more-emotional ]
More Answers to "Does Aderal make you more emotional"
- Can Adderall make a person very moody and bad tempered?
- Yes Adderall can cause mood swings. It can cause irritability, and mood dysfunction. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms your dose may be too high, or this medication may not be right for you. You should talk with your doctor. Ans...
- Does Adderall make you feel emotional?
- No not at all,i have the opposite effect.just feel calm and not depressed
- Is Adderall making me emotional?
- I second the food thing. very important to eat up when taking any stimulate-- if you don't your concentration decreases, you feel irritable, and overall just crappy. ESPECIALLY as it wears off... nothing sounds good so you just don't eat. I...
Prev Question: How do you get codien out of cough syrup
People also view