Can you eat while on antibiotics
You can, and should, eat on while taking antibiotics. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-eat-while-on-antibiotics ]
More Answers to "Can you eat while on antibiotics"
- What should one eat while taking antibiotics?
- Being that the antibotics may remove all the good bacteria in your stomach, it's best to eat yogurt to help replace that. If you do not, you could have diarrhea.
- Should you eat dairy while taking antibiotics??
- No, you shouldn't eat dairy while on antibiotics. See the Related link below for more information. Some antibiotics are okay with dairy products, and some should be avoided 2 hours before and 4 hours after taking it.
- What type of foods should i eat while taking antibiotics??
- wow, you got some crazy anwers to this question. the correct answer is that the following antibiotics should not be taken within at least 2 hours before or after (more with some specific antibiotics) ingesting foods that have high amounts...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it bad to eat pork while on antibiotics??
- Q: Im taking antibiotics because of a urinary infection that i developed and my mom says that its bad to eat pork meat while ur taking antibiotics. I wanna know if this is true or just a myth...
- A: ask your doctor. he knows best. also try looking at the label.
- is it okay to eat ice cream while on strong antibiotics?
- Q: my dad told me you cant drink milk while on antibiotics because it does something to you. I recently came down with toxic shock syndrome and had to stay a week in the hospital. Im on really strong antibiotics now and I was just wondering if eating ice cream would cause some kind of bad effect since it is mostly milk.
- A: I don't think so. It's ok.
- What are good foods to eat while you're on antibiotics to boost your immune system back up?
- Q: I'm super sensitive to antibiotics, and rarely take them unless absolutely necessary. One reason is that they hurt my stomach--doesn't matter how what I drugs I change/take. Any tips for food that will be easy on my stomach and boost my immune system back up?
- A: First of all, you should stop taking drugs completely ( RX and OTC ) they have absolutely no benefit for human beings Second, eat lots of organic vegetables/fruits/supplements and that will get you back on track.
Prev Question: What is the pill that is circle & white with a M in a square on one side & a 3 on the other side
People also view