Can you die in an out of body experience
Scientists have studied the link between out-of-body experiences and near death experiences, and published their findings. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-die-in-an-out-of-body-experience ]
More Answers to "Can you die in an out of body experience"
- Can you die in an out of body experience
- Scientists have studied the link between out-of-body experiences and near death experiences, and published their findings.
- What is the difference between an OBE (out of body experience) an...?
- There is no real difference. They are both out of body experiences. An OBE is astral travelling, and can be both natural and induced. An NDE experience is a natural occurrence that happens when someone is near death, such as after a heart a...
- Do you believe in life after death or out of body experiences??
- I have never had that experience personally, and I'm glad I haven't been that close to death. I did have a Great Uncle that was never one to talk a lot, or especially tell tall tales. He was in the hospital, on his death bed. He was very ve...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Has any one had an out of body experience? Like dieing then coming back alive? what was it like? who did u c?
- Q: I would appreciate it if time wasters did not send one word answers, to gain points. It is just irritating and you will end up being blocked.
- A: I used to do swimming and am very good at it. However; once when i dived off the diving board i spun and landed hard against the water which caused me to get KOed. I sunk to the bottom of the pool but i was semi-conscious. I could tell what was going on around me but my mind didn't seem to care. Even though i was underwater for a bit over a minute i was very... happy... actually euphoric is more the word. I didn't feel any pain and there weren't any thoughts in my mind. I felt like i could breath, only i was underwater. Then suddenly i snapped and came to and the euphoria left me and my lungs where tight due to lack of air. Perhaps this is not the experience you where looking for but long story short, it was a very happy one.
- Is it possible to record a video of an out of body experience with an infrared camera?
- Q: Perhaps when people die, have it recorded by infrared cameras and see what it picks up.
- A: I think it is possible, but I don't think you need an infra read camera. A regular camera can capture this if you can capture the exact moment the spirit leaves the body.seeker
- to any one who has ever had an out of body experience or is it even possible? ?
- Q: i was reading an article about out of body experience and was wondering if its possible all we ever hear is lights n tunnels is there life after we die?
- A: Yes. I have had an out of body experience and quite frankly, it scared the hell out of me. I thought I was dead. With time and research I was able to determine exactly what had happened. There are several excellent books on the subject that will give you a step-by-step if you're willing to give it a try. Don't be discouraged if it doesn't happen right away. It takes some people quite a long time to venture onto the astral plane while others seem to have no difficulty at all. Good Luck.
Prev Question: Why am I having a lot of spit and saliva
People also view