Can you chew gum with dentures
Yes, you can chew gum. However, eating with new dentures will take a little practice and may be uncomfortable for a few weeks. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-chew-gum-with-dentures ]
More Answers to "Can you chew gum with dentures"
- Can you chew gum with dentures
- Yes, you can chew gum. However, eating with new dentures will take a little practice and may be uncomfortable for a few weeks.
- What kind of chewing gum does not get stuck on dentures??
- persons with amalgam fillings. powered by Yahoo Answers This entry was posted on Friday, August 14th, 2009 at 6:11 am and is filed under dentures. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response...
- How do you remove chewing gum from your dentures??
- There are a couple of ways:-･ 1) Soak your dentures in hot water, but not so hot you cannot put your hands in the water. This will ... ･ 2) Use an oil like olive oil or vegetable oil to soften the gum.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can i get chewing gum for dentures?
- Q: hi im looking for a gum i can chew with my denture without it sticking to my plate?
- A: hey i to have dentures and i have found that i can eat trident ice breakers and freedent hope this helps
- any chewing gum available for people that have dentures?
- Q: Trying to quit smoking, and regular chewing gum sticks to my dentures, I thought there was a chewing gum made for denture wearers, but can not remember name of it. Thanks
- A: I think that may be a false rumor. There is no nicotine gum product that will not (possibly) stick to or damage dentures.Here is a great site which lays out all the products for smoking cessation along with their pro's and con's.http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/stop-smoking-products/HA00065Consider lozenges. Your mouth is busy, but there is no sticking.Good luck! Been there.
- What kind of chewing gum does not get stuck on dentures?
- Q: What kind of chewing gum does not stick to dentures ?
- A: The other brand besides Freedent is calledStick Free for denture / partial wearers orpersons with amalgam fillings.
Prev Question: How would it be a long day for yu? Ha, yur silly? What should i do right now
People also view