Can anxiety speed up your metabolism
The hormones related to stress and anxiety speed up heart rate, breathing rate, blood pressure, and metabolism [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-anxiety-speed-up-your-metabolism ]
More Answers to "Can anxiety speed up your metabolism"
- Can anxiety speed up your metabolism
- The hormones related to stress and anxiety speed up heart rate, breathing rate, blood pressure, and metabolism
- Does anxiety speed up metabolism?
- i have bad anxiety too, and ive had it all my life. i have a huuuge appetite and i eat a lot lol and i dont gain any weight.. and everyone else in my family doesnt eat as much as i do and they gain weight usually. so i think its when your b...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does anxiety speed up your metabolism?
- Q: I have Social Anxiety disorder, and am really nervous/anxious when I'm at work. I noticed that I seem to get hungry more often at work than I do at home, where I'm calm. I have to eat kind of a lot at work and I still burn it off so fast that I start feeling sick because I need to eat again. Like I said, this ONLY happens at work. And I sit at a computer all day! I was wondering if anxiety speeds up your metabolism and I'm burning it all off because of that.
- A: No, anxiety untreated speeds up your death, though.
- My metabolism seems to run better when I'm anxious. Can the doctor help speed it up when I'm not so anxious?
- Q: I've been struggling to lose weight for the past 6 years. I seem to be stuck at the same weight which is 150lbs (I'm 5'3). I have gained a few pounds but then gone back to my 150lbs after exercise. I don't usually seem to lose more even if my diet is fine and I exercise 5 days a week. I eat between 1200 to 1500 calories per day so its not as though I stuff myself.But recently I started a new job and I am always very anxious (I have social anxiety). The more time I spend more around people the more anxious I get. I have started dropping pounds. I think my matabolism is running faster. I eat the same so its not the food. I've also stopped exercising but I'm still losing. I sit at the desk all day so its not as though I'm doing any activity. This has happened in the past when I had my last job. As soon as I left the job I went back to my 150lb weight.I'm pretty sure I'm not eating less. I eat the same. I live with my family so we basically eat the same.
- A: My mum has a pretty slow metabolism and she has metabolising tablet which speeds up the rate at which your body burns foods and fat, i wouldn't recommend them though, ask you GP for more options but i think a healthy diet and loads of exercise - especially swimming - swimming is the best, whole body work out, tones you up and helps shift weight pretty fast/easy, but my mum cant swim :[so the gyms the best place for her.good look, im sure you will look great (don't worry im female so im not been a pervy bloke haha)have a good day, happy easter!! :]
Prev Question: What happens if you let tonsilitis go untreated
People also view