Can a chin hair grow over night
The answer to "instant hair growth" is that there isn't any. I am sorry to report that there is just no known magic hair bullet. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-chin-hair-grow-over-night ]
More Answers to "Can a chin hair grow over night"
- Can a chin hair grow over night
- The answer to "instant hair growth" is that there isn't any. I am sorry to report that there is just no known magic hair bullet.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why does my chin hair grow so darn fast?
- Q: I'm not kidding. This is driving me nuts. I pluck them all out at night and the very next day there's a huge new crop. I swear if I had the patience I could watch them grow! I can sometimes actually feel them grow, and it itches. Waxing doesn't help because the next day there's many more new ones. I am not a young lady so please don't tell me not to do this. I am just so curious as to WHY???
- A: Hope this works=]
- How Many Inches Does Hair Usually Grow In One Year?
- Q: So, I had super super long hair. But about six months ago, I got the THEN "IN" bob, razored, short-layered hair cut. In length, it was about an inch longer than my chin. I loved it at the time! But now, I'm growing it out. Now, I want that long, flowy, hair. :l I regret getting so many layers! My hair's grown in length since then, but my layers are taking forever to grow back. So my hair is completely unever. By next September, I'm hoping I can achieve this dream hair. I haven't cut my hair again since that big hair cut mistake I made, and now my hair has grow up to an inch over shoulder length. How many inches does hair usually grow in one year? Anything I can do to make my hair grow faster? Anyway to make my hair look more even? I don't expect my hair to go from a little over shoulder length to super long hair over night. I'm hoping I can do it by next September. Hair extensions aren't an option. Thank You<3I meant un-even*:)I eat a good amount of protein, my hair grows normally, and I've never in my life dyed my hair. I rarely use a blow-dryer, I never straighten it. The only times I expose my hair to heat is the rare occasion that I wave it out or curl it, but I only do that for special events like parties, weddings, stuff like that. :)
- A: It depends on your hair growth cycle and the health of your hair. Hair generally grows about a half an inch to an inch a month. So that's 6-12 inches in a year. A lot of times, though, people never see their hair progressing because they are damaging it so much that it's breaking off as fast as it's growing. This can happen by heat damaging it too much, over brushing and combing, and not keeping your hair moisturized. The best way to ensure hair growth is to keep it moisturized and handle it with care.
- I'm a 20 year old girl with a hair on my chin!!! HELP!?
- Q: Last night I discovered a single hair growing from my chin. It was dark and almost an inch long. Please tell me why this happened. I am freaking out. I feel like I'm turning into a man or something! Could this be caused from hormonal imbalance and if so what can I do to fix it???
- A: Everyone is right... CHILL! This is normal, it's just most women won't admit it. Depending on your race, you could have more than that...If you find you get more facial hair than what is normal for your race (one hair is normal...), this is called hirsutism and can be a sign of PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrom). Hirsutism can be treated with medication (spironolactone being one)..
Prev Question: What helps you feel better while you are Drunk, any certain foods or drinks
People also view