Are there any over the counter muscle relaxants
No, most muscle relaxants can only be prescribed by your doctor. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/are-there-any-over-the-counter-muscle-relaxants ]
More Answers to "Are there any over the counter muscle relaxants"
- What is a good over-the-counter topical (analgesic) pain reliever...?
- They all have smell. Try dissolving an aspirin in water (bst if alcohol -the green kind but it smells too ) & rub that on the sore muscles
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are some remedies for getting an eye thats twitching to stop? are there over the counter muscle relaxants?
- Q: would a doctor prescribe one if i asked
- A: I'd just put a warm compress over the face, lay down to relax, take a nap. It's most likely caused by some type of stresses. There is nothing over the counter as a muscle relaxant that weak. Most muscle relaxers are stronger for major strains in an Rx form. Tylenol/Motrin are more for analgesic or anti-inflammatory use not muscle relaxing.
- I live in Southern CA, do you guys know which stores sell over the counter muscle relaxants?
- Q: I have really bad low back pain and I need to take something until I see the doctor. It seems like I need a prescription but online it says there are several OTC. Please help!
- A: I'm not sure what OTC product you saw that is a muscle relaxer because I don't think there are any. No pharmacies or stores would sell over the counter muscle relaxers. You should just take an alieve which is an anti-inflammatory and also put an icy hot type patch on, they really help to relieve the pain. But that's about as good as your going to get until you see a doctor,
- Is there such thing as over the counter muscle relaxants? I pulled my back.?
- A: There are no over the counter muscle relaxants, sorry. But either heat or ice, combined with low back stretches, can help to decrease the spasms in your low back.
Prev Question: What is a home remedy to cure coughing
People also view